Are u wasting time to save money? Rather waste money to save time! Instead of spending time to save money use that time to chase your dream :) (by JYPark)

.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

School Reopen soonnnn



Yo Guys!
Time fly very fast
School gonna reopen soon! 
And i have chop down my hair ady - -
Next year i'm taking SPM examination :(   *oh stress* 
Gonna work hard for it...so i can't often update my blog...sry guys >_<
That means my high school life gonna end soon...very soon...
I promise myself that after spm end, i need to work, after that i will fly to Korea!
I don't think i'm going with tour :P
I'll go with friends...we go chase star lol
And of course i'm gonna meet my 친구 (that means friend) at Seoul 
My korean 친구 promise me that we will go shopping together lol excited!
Lastly, wish me goodluck in my SPM!!!! And of course goodluck to all next year F5 student too!


nah my short hari - -



P/s: i'm waiting for new year :P

No comments:

Post a Comment