Are u wasting time to save money? Rather waste money to save time! Instead of spending time to save money use that time to chase your dream :) (by JYPark)

.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

那些年,我们一起“遨游乐海" pt 1

As i promise i come to blog about the JSPO concert haha!
quite once upon a time XD
The date of the JSPO concert is....erm....18/2/2012 almost 4got - -
The theme of the concert is 遨游乐海 nice huh lol
I think this is the 1st time and the last time i go fot this concert 
bcuz this is the last year me at JSHS *if din study Form6 - -*
I sacrifice my bio tuition class hmmmm 
okok bck to the topic!
The concert was at Saturday so morning still need to go for school activities wtf .___.
tat day do super duper many physical activites muscle pain like wth - - 
Bcuz v go to the concert by bus,
so v have to reach school b4 4.00 or 4.30 i think o.o 
Dunoe y i almost 4got to take my ticket wtffffffffff
tat time i already at YC's house
i want to call my mum to bring 4 me but she bring my sis go tuition - -
so ma fan YC's grandpa bring me home again to take the ticket and arrived at school at time! phew - - 
b4 leaving school capture some photo lol
Feng, Ewen (blogger), YC 
Feng & PeiHwa

i dunoe y my face red like toe-may-toe (._____. )
2 bosses wtf - - (me & cay)


Me & my tablemate - YuXian ( ̄▽ ̄)~*
Finally v got into bus B the 2nd bus
and spam camera at bus - - 
Me and Feng :)

Elena & Cay
Me sitting #LikeABoss waiting Feng to "qiao" air-con for me lol
                 

Guess what r v doing now - -
.
.
.
.
tadah! bunny ear! 
勉强是没有幸福的 - - 勉强要挤出白兔牙
And Cay want me to wear like this to the concert omg shy la - -


Me & Cay play 喜怒哀乐 - -
actually i want to do tis expression >> o.O


Hey guys stay stuned for pt 2
cuz too many photo haha :) 
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment