Are u wasting time to save money? Rather waste money to save time! Instead of spending time to save money use that time to chase your dream :) (by JYPark)

.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Caydence's 17th Bday




Wow Wow Wow 
As i mention at my title of my blog post, 2day (7th of April) is my BFF - Caydence's Bday :) 
Happy 17th BIRTHDAYYYYYYY, can go for car license test le :P
i bought her a bag of snacks :X
We know each other since F1
从陌生人变成朋友,
从朋友变成好朋友,
从好朋友变成 BFF :*
谢谢你 在我emo的时候当我的聆听者,给我意见
不罗嗦了要说的我已经写进Bday card了 haha
Have lots of memory with her ♥ 
Photo sharing time :)
I will share some photo start from 2011 :P

#2011
# movie together
# Sleepover @ her house
# miss the day :(
# went for a trip 2gether







#2012
# guess wat?! fooling with her @ her house
There is a lot of photo and memory between me and Cay....
If i put all den 后果不堪设想 - - 
Lastly,
Happy Bday again XD xoxo

*Friend is one, who (F)inds you in a (R)ush of people, (I)nspires you to do something in life, catch your (E)motions and (N)ever leaves you till (D)eath.

No comments:

Post a Comment