Are u wasting time to save money? Rather waste money to save time! Instead of spending time to save money use that time to chase your dream :) (by JYPark)

.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I got the power


Blogging while listening to "Power" by B.A.P 
I got the power to blog now! LOL

2 weeks of exam finally over
it's a tough week for everyone
anyway no matter how is the result
i just wanna to enjoy my 2 weeks of mid term holiday!
exam killed many cell of mine lol 



What a tired face TT
Bo huat gonna face SPM this year! Yea 2012!!
NVM i will recover during this holiday lol :P
Drama time for me during holiday! 
- The Moon That Embraces The Sun - 
What a nice drama and what a nice OST! 
And because of this drama 
now i just have time to update my blog xd

Oh yea
while during the 1st exam week on friday night
i have attend my friend - Feng's brother wedding dinner :)
so this will be my up coming post!
Pls stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment