Are u wasting time to save money? Rather waste money to save time! Instead of spending time to save money use that time to chase your dream :) (by JYPark)

.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Random Post

Oh well holiday gonna end wtf - - 
and i think maybe this is the last post b4 my SPM (?) sighh OTL
Have to work hard and hard and hard and hard...

Oh ya i have a good news to share with u all!

hee hee :)

Have lots of things to do after my SPM :

1. Have my driving license - can hang out with friends anytime lol
2. Work - to gain life experience
3. Buy a new phone - my phone button got problem - - zzz and my mum said that if i further studies at somewhere else, it is better to have a smartphone with me heeeheee :)
4. Buy a DSLR - yess! and my dad said that he is going to buy for me next year! 

Okay i think thats all. Nothing much to say erm type - -
So byebye all!
Coming bck after SPM! 
If i'm free i will be bck anytime. (but i think it's impossible :P)

Goodluck every1~
u can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment