Are u wasting time to save money? Rather waste money to save time! Instead of spending time to save money use that time to chase your dream :) (by JYPark)

.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Always 3B4

Bwahaha~!
Yesterday (15/11/10) about 10ppl of 3B4 went Jusco mia KFC gathering X)
LOL less ppl = =
Cikgu Nino belanja us eat KFC....
好才没破产 哈哈

Sharing photo time...
Juz sit bck and enjoy ^________^
LOL

Beautiful teacher?? haha


Tats me n Cikgu Nino XD

some of us of 3B4

girls ^___^

Bye Cikgu NiNO T^T

I love this picture very much, cool?!

LOL lazy uplaod many photo
U can go to my FB and view this photo~~

Den the boys go watch movie
Girls go shopping XD
i went 2 Popular buy novel
i love to read ...haha

Den want go bck liao
i went to MCD 2 meet my family
den go home lo = =

wa~ time go very fast
the day over so fast
haha


Woots...!
Good news
3/12-5/12
I will in KL
My dad want to c the Auto Show
haizz my dad fav = =
Den i want go Time Square shopping~~~
so now i'm working
mark the handouts
1 file = RM10
woots....
Money Money come $$$$
haha XD

OK Thats all
and 1 more things

*shout* Always 3B4~~~!!!
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment