Are u wasting time to save money? Rather waste money to save time! Instead of spending time to save money use that time to chase your dream :) (by JYPark)

.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Genting + KL (Part 1)

Day 1
Wake up early in the morning about 4.30am...yea early
After grooming and everything is ok le den v start our journey to Genting

Car is full because v go for 4 days and 3 nights lol
On the way...the moon is out of shape zzz
Cuz its still early so after put the song tat i hav dl to listen den i fall asleep :P
At about 10+ am v hav our breaklunch at genting的山脚下 lol
Eat wan tan mee !!
Eat till my shirt bcum dirty zzz
After eating v continue our journey again and v reach there at about 11+ am
Check in at 1st world hotel
auto check in
After check in, rest and eat v play indoor at the 1st day hoho
gang gang hao raining outside 
Me & sis


Indoor playing things i just skip it  -,-
cuz just a few things only like bumper car, roler coaster, 4D movie etc...
Me, my bro and sis play bumper car and roler coaster N times lol


Later v went shopping 
HoHo my mum bought 2 scarf
and i bought some


The date of the 1st day v go genting is 11/11/11
yea my mum Bday
so v celebrate with her at Genting

Me & ma sis
ignore my face lol
 Day 2 - Outdoor!!


V play flying coaster 1st
cuz last time v din play 
wow wow it is so scary -,-
my heart almost gone
当我上去过后我就开始后悔了 TAT
恐怖到半死!!还一直转来转去 @..@



Photo time!
Family photo (not include my sis, cuz she as the camera girl)




之前坐过,过后不敢坐了 -,-

can u c me?











(photo credit : google image) 
When v play this ((point up  
Our whole body include shoes, clothes, jeans and my socks get wet!!
wtf
After getting out from the boat erm ya the BOAT lol 
i start shaking cuz my whole body is wet and is cold ~..~ 






Ok stop here,
I'll continue the next part asap,
but only left few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment