Are u wasting time to save money? Rather waste money to save time! Instead of spending time to save money use that time to chase your dream :) (by JYPark)

.

Friday, December 14, 2012

[NOTICE] Move.

I'm gonna reveal my secret plan now. Tadah! 

Hey readers, i'm moving to a new blog. Yea, because something happen to this blog like some photo have error and u can't see it, my blog's header also dissapear - -. So i make a decision, a hard decision that is to move to a new blog. Why is it a hard decison? Because i have already been using this blog for 3 years and all those page views i have gain! It's really sad that i need to leave this blog :( Anyway a new blog means a new life for me as this blog is like forever alone TT and some fangirling things lol Well...there will be a giveaway on our new blog (me and Caydence) for the relaunching. Yeah! Stay tuned.

For any advertising, review or sponsorship enquiries please email to ewen.ang@gmail.com
:D 
I will start doing this on my new blog. 

Please relink me if u have linked my blog b4 :) Thankyou.


No comments:

Post a Comment