Are u wasting time to save money? Rather waste money to save time! Instead of spending time to save money use that time to chase your dream :) (by JYPark)

.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Secret Plan


WooHoo! Hi readers, i'm back. I'm free from SPM!
Holidays start now!
I have so many things to do on this long long holiday when waiting the result.
So...i promise to blog about my graduation day right? 
But...wait. Why? Because i'm coming up with secret plan with Caydence lol
I will reveal it sooooooooooooooon :)

And...I'm just back from Race In, something like Running Man (korea famous variety show)that organized by my class and i'm the one of the committee, haha.
Please support us on Facebook maybe? 
*click here*
We are trying to come up with videos too. 

So, i think i'm gonna stop here and continue on my secret plan LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment